Happy St. Patrick's Day! Now courtesy of Pinterest it is so easy to find great holiday recipes, crafts and other fun ideas. Here are a few of my favorite kid friendly crafts that I found and are super easy to put together. I especially love the pot of gold with their little hand print as the rainbow.
Another fun find for today is yummy treats. My son and I plan on making the Lucky Charms marshmallow treats today courtesy of the recipe I found on JW Illustrations blog!
Lucky Charms Treat Recipe:
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Prepare a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish by lining it with parchment paper or spraying with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a deep pot over medium heat, melt the butter. Then add marshmallows.Stir continuously with a big wooden spoon until all the marshmallows have lost shape and melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal. Stir well to incorporate. Pour mixture into casserole dish. Use a spoon sprayed with cooking spray to press the mixture firmly down into the dish.
- Refrigerate treats for 15-30 minutes or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.